Bt Series Pneumatic Actuator - Different Seal Materials Viton/NBR for High or Low Temperature
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $14.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Temperature: Low Temperature
- Type: Double Acting, Spring Return
- End Cap: Gray, Red, Blue, Black, etc.
- Transport Package: PC to Foam Box, to Carton Box, to Plywood Case
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Model: At32D-At350d
- Body: Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Trademark: KST / KT / Homin / LG
- Specification: 44*32.5*31.5cm
- HS Code: 841239000
KT Pneumatic Actuator (Double-Acting and Single-Acting) is used to control quarter-turn valves such as ball valve, butterfly valve, etc.
I. Air supply connection is designed in accordance with NAMUR Standard to install solenoid valves
II. Bottom mounting connection is designed in accordance with ISO 5211, DIN 3337 standards for direct mounting
Of valve gear boxes or mounting brackets.
III. The NAMUR drive shaft and NAMUR top mounting connection allow the installation of accessories such as limit switch box and positioners.